Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Book Haul, or the One with All the FLAILING




OOPS. It's been quite a long time since I posted a haul because lazy/forgetful/LOTS OF BOOKS HAPPENED. Because I recently reorganized my huge book stacks, I can't remember which books are new and which aren't, so it's all a big mess. Whatever. Here are some of the books I've gotten lately!

For review:

From Scholastic:

17378508

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
*sobs because the precious the precious the preciousssss* SO MUCH FLAILING

From Harper:

222497101800995018660756
1728533017878931
2253548120646933Twisted Fate

Geek Girl by Holly Smale
Liars, Inc by Paula Stokes
The Distance Between Lost and Found by Kathryn Holmes
The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas
Twisted Fate by Norah Olson

Gifted:

A SIGNED Isla and the Happily Ever After from Ellis, Queen of the Belgiums, plus chocolate goodies

Embedded image permalink

Many thank yous to Ellis, Scholastic, and Harper!

I definitely bought some books this month, but there were so many that I just can't bring myself to search through them. This is definitely a first world kind of problem!

7 comments:

  1. Blue Lily, Lily Blue; I'm jealous. I CAN'T WAIT. Red queen & A wicked thing sound great, I also snatched them from Edelweiss a while ago. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have Blue Lily, Lily Blue? Oh, that's nice. Btw...WHERE DO YOU LIVE?! I'm coming to steal it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top Ten Clues You're Clueless looks A LOT like the TFiOS cover...BUT all those covers up there are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh pretty books! I hope you enjoy all the books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESSSSSS CHOCOLATE!

    ALSO BIG YAY FOR MAGGIE STIEFVATER.

    And for typing in all caps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red Queen looks so epically awesome! Enjoy!! Also, the Isla package is so damn cute! I love treats from other countries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue Lily, Lily Blue!! I don't think I can pay attention to any other books after that one!!! *makes grabby hands*

    ReplyDelete

Note: comments on posts older than 90 days are automatically moderated, so they won't show up here immediately. Thanks for commenting! :)